Monday 2 May 2016

My Travel Background



Hi Everyone, My name is Kim from The Travel Concierge. Travel is in my blood. With a Dad in
the Australian Navy, I have travelled since I was very young. I had 15 homes growing up both within Australia and overseas.

As an adult, I travelled to Bali with my sister and then I was lucky enough to marry someone who could support my "Travel Habit" We travelled with my stepson from when he was 5. We had a few years off international travel when I had my first pregnancy and daughter but still travelled within Australia- the first trip with her was when she was 5 weeks old.

When my second daughter was born, we travelled from then every year. She is now 13.

This travel has given me great experience travelling as a child myself, on my own, as a parent with one child, as a parent with 2 children and then with 3 from baby through to teen and beyond as well as just as a couple.

Back in the early days when I used a travel agent, it got to a point where anytime he had clients going to North America, he would ring me and get my advice. Eventually, he told me to register a travel name and he would pay me for the advice. Thus, TheTravel Concierge business was formed.This went on for a few years until I gained enough knowledge that I did all my own travel bookings.

For years, people have asked me travel advice and I give it freely. I have been thinking of blogging to save me time putting all my knowledge in one spot and just sending people there. My sister is going on her first overseas family vacation and I am going in December of this year, so this finally spurred me on to start my blog.

I have a number of friends headed on trips this year so I will work through their destinations and then go back to posts about how to plan the perfect trip from initial thoughts to Planning and booking, to packing, to on the holiday to landing back home and beginning planning the next trip (see told you I was addicted)

Everything I say is just from my experiences. I know there will be things you gather from my blog and other blogs that will work for your family. Wherever you head with your family around the world-Happy Travels!

4 comments:

  1. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport.This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). For More Detail: india visa for austrian citizens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport. This new type of authorisation is called an eVisa India (or electronic India Visa). For More Detail: india visa for belgian citizens

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Ardhanarishwara, the blissfully turing one who resides in the third eye plexus (Ajna Chakra) of each aspirant and who denotes the union of my Param Gurudeva Bhagwan Shiva and my Param Gurudevi Maa Shakti, are offered these salutions, prior this little student continues any further with the text,
    For more info visit: Veda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make your travel experience in London stress-free only with Greenconcierge's services. Find all the must try fun activities in london with us!

    ReplyDelete